Did you know that it usually takes less than an hour to complete your mortgage pre-approval?
When Hiring a Real Estate Agent, there are 4 key questions you can ask to find out if the agent is a good fit for you!
- How much experience do you have?
- How much do you know about the area where I want to buy property?
- When are you available to work with me
- Do you focus on working with buyers or sellers
By having a potential agent answer these four simple questions, you will be able to easily determine if this agent is the right fit for you!
Below is a transcript for your convenience
- Interview a few different real estate agents
- Ask about their experience
- Ask how their process would work
- Ask how they get paid
- A Real Estate Buyer’s Agent
- A Home Inspector
- A Residential Real Estate Attorney
- Problems with Your Financing
- Difficulty Finding a Home
- Getting Outbid
- Issues Uncovered at Your Home Inspection