A lot of first time home buyers don’t know what to expect when interviewing with a buyer’s agent. I recently had one of my prospective home buyers interview me on camera so that you can get a feel for what a meeting will be like:
I specialize in helping buyers.
That’s all I work with day and night for last 17 years. Most list agents from big brand name companies spend their day with sellers or developers marketing homes. If they happen to get a buyer, great, but really afterthought. So our time and focus on buyers gives us advantage.
Did you know that it usually takes less than an hour to complete your mortgage pre-approval?
When Hiring a Real Estate Agent, there are 4 key questions you can ask to find out if the agent is a good fit for you!
- How much experience do you have?
- How much do you know about the area where I want to buy property?
- When are you available to work with me
- Do you focus on working with buyers or sellers
By having a potential agent answer these four simple questions, you will be able to easily determine if this agent is the right fit for you!
Below is a transcript for your convenience
- Interview a few different real estate agents
- Ask about their experience
- Ask how their process would work
- Ask how they get paid