An exclusive buyer agent or EBA will work only with home buyers and never sellers. A traditional buyers agent typically works for a large real estate firm that also lists properties for sale. In a large office, agents can “accidentally” overhear conversations or see faxes or printouts. Your interests may still be at risk and you may pay more than you should for your home. When you are working with an exclusive buyers agent, neither the agent nor the firm takes listings.
As an exclusive buyer agent, you can expect us to:
- Educate you about Buyer Agency, outlining their professional responsibilities to you, including complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality, Obedience and Accountability
- Help you explore your financing options and, if required, refer you to some excellent mortgage professionals so you can make the best possible mortgage decision
- Save you time by regularly searching the market for affordable homes that meet your criteria
- View homes with you and provide comparative analysis, when you are ready to make an offer. They can also refer you to expert home inspectors and real estate attorneys that will provide more in-depth analysis and advice
- Provide consultation in relation to your written offer to purchase a home, with all terms approved by you
- Negotiate the best possible price and terms for you and take care of all the documentation details
- Keep you fully informed about all activities that lead to the transaction closing
- Assist you, if necessary, in finding any home-related services you need
We will provide you with comprehensive, high-quality buyer’s service. So when you decide to buy a home, or if you hear that any of your family and friends are looking to buy, be sure to take advantage of the knowledge, experience and professionalism of an exclusive buyer agent.
We are also a proud member of NAEBA
The National Association of Exclusive Buyer Agents (NAEBA) is a National organization of real estate professionals who have dedicated their business lives to representing only buyers of real estate. Members of NAEBA adhere to a higher standard of ethics than required by law.