- A Real Estate Buyer’s Agent
- A Home Inspector
- A Residential Real Estate Attorney
- Problems with Your Financing
- Difficulty Finding a Home
- Getting Outbid
- Issues Uncovered at Your Home Inspection
An exclusive buyer agent or EBA will work only with home buyers and never sellers. A traditional buyers agent typically works for a large real estate firm that also lists properties for sale. In a large office, agents can “accidentally” overhear conversations or see faxes or printouts. Your interests may still be at risk and you may pay more than you should for your home. When you are working with an exclusive buyers agent, neither the agent nor the firm takes listings.